Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that it’s March, but I didn’t start blogging until this month.
So In December I sat down and looked at my shelves and decided that I was going to make progress on my TBR one way or another. I started pulling books and putting them in stacks the goal was to come up with a list of books that I was going to read in the next year that I already owned. These were books that I kept saying Oh I will read that next month…and well we all know how that turned out. So when I looked at what I had read last year I finished 64 books which is great considering I couldn’t/didn’t read for two months due to illness. So picking 25 books seemed like a good number and this gave me plenty of room to read other things too.
So here is my list of books that I owned in 2017 that I am going to read in 2018.
Deathbringer by Tamara Grantham The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll Forgotten God by Francis Chan The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarellli
- Witchfall by Victoria Lamb
- Fablehaven: The Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
Mask of Shadows by Lindsey Miller
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Ensnared by AG Howard That Inevitable Victorian Thing by EK Johnson Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Sabriel by Garth Nix
- A Poison Dark and Drowning – Jessica Cluess
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White
- The Assassin’s Blade – Sarah J Maas
A Court of Wings and Ruin – Sarah J Maas
- Crystal Storm – Morgan Rhodes
So now all I have to do is stick to this and see how I do. My TBR is much larger than I like and I want to bring it down as much as possible this year. So Here we go.
I will try to come back to this at the end of each month and mark off any that I have read.
What are your reading goals for this year? Are they more general goals or do you have a list too?
Follow me on other platforms: