I was nominated by Brittany @ Perfectly Tolerable. You should go and check out her blog she is amazing! I was nominated a little while ago with everything that has gone on I was slow to come around to it.
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 new blogs
- What’s you’re most anticipated book(s) coming out within the next year?
Competence by Gail Carriger (7/17/2018)
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (8/7/2018)
Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (9/18/18)
- Name 1-3 magical (or not) items from a book, which you’d love to own in real life.
Alexia’s Parasol from Changeless
- Which body part would you exchange if you could?
My Hipps. They have had the habit of popping out of place and now tend to cause me issues.
- Where would you travel to if money was not an issue? Why?
Japan. I have always had a fascination with the culture.
- How did you come up with your Blog Name?
Sophril is my gamer name 🙂 so it seemed fitting.
- What are three things you always carry with yourself?
A book (really I do and my daughter has picked up this habit)
My Cell Phone
- Who do you plan on dressing up as on Halloween?
I haven’t dressed up in years but I would love to dress up as a gypsy.
- What is your favorite time of day?
I never thought I would say this but Morning. I am more productive in the morning than any other time of the day.
- What’s your favorite reading genre?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Said something I shouldn’t have. (Bad temper and smart mouth can do that to you)
- What piece of advice would you give to new bloggers?
This is your space, someone will always be offended. So express yourself anyway. If you have something you want to share just do it. Yes its scary but you will be happy that you did.
- Who inspires you the most in this world?
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
- What is your favorite book trope?
- What is the last book you finished?
- What is your comfort food/drink?
- POV’s multiple or single?
- Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
- If you could travel to any place real or not where would it be?
- Are you a cover snob (do they matter)?
- Favorite book series of all time?
- What is your favorite bookish quote?