I was tagged for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Bibi @ Bibi’s Book Blog. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out her Highness’ blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that they asked you
- Come up with 11 questions of your own
11 bloggersand don’t forget to let them know
What’s your favourite genre?
My favorite has always been fantasy. As I get older I am finding that I do appreciate others too.
What’s your so far favourite book discovery of 2018?
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James. Once I started this book I could not stop. I was immediately sucked right in.
What’s your drink of choice?
Tea. Always tea 🙂
What’s your favourite TV show?
Okay so I do not have cable so I rely on Netflix. My favorites are:
Death in Paradise
Which country would you like to visit, if you had to base it on the food they’re known for?
Do you judge a book by its cover?
What’s your favourite time of the day?
Morning, I am the most productive.
How do you decide what blog post to write next?
As of right now
If you had one wish, what would it be? You can’t wish for more wishes.
To be out of debt.
What’s your favourite colour?
What are three things about you that you think people should know?
I always find these questions so hard, so I am sorry if my answers seem so generic.
- I find candles calming
- I rarely drink flavored teas
- I don’t wear any make-up
- Do you carry a book with you when you leave your house?
- Do you like subscription boxes? If so what is your favorite one (does not need to be bookish)?
- Do you like to participate in Read-a-thons?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- Do you use a monthly TBR or do you just wing it?
- Favorite book series of all time?
- How do you decide what book to read next?
- How many books do you typically read at the same time?
- What is the last book you finished?
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Where is your favorite place to read?