Good Morning Everyone!
I saw this tag done by greenish bookshelf and couldn’t help myself.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Series. Even though I get a little frustrated when series have large numbers of books (if I get behind I feel like I’m never going to catch up) I rather knowing what if going to happen. With some stand-alones I am left wanting more.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
It usually doesn’t matter to me, but if I have to choose…Female.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or another actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Actual bookstores. Even though Amazon is cheaper there is nothing like walking into a bookstore and being surrounded by books.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV Shows. You can only do so much with a movie due to time constraints.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week. I would get frustrated with the story if I had to continually put it down after 5 pages.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Author. I would rather write stories then always judge others tales.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
New book every 6 months. There are some books that I can re-read over and over again but I really like to be able to dive into new worlds.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
Own a bookstore. I can be too judgy regarding the treatment of my own books but I feel that others can do what they want with there own books. (ex. bookmarks vs. dogeared pages)
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Genre. I like a variety or I will end up in a slump.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. It takes me so long to read e-books and I have no idea why that is. I can read a physical book in a few days but it takes me weeks it its an e-book.
Anyone that wants to do this tag! Tag your it!