Good Day Everyone!
I was tagged for this by Demi Reads if you have not checked her you yet you really should. Thank you so much, Demi, for nominating me even though this is really late.
Here are the questions:
1. What are your top three tropes?
Hate to Love (this will always be my number one)
The Chosen One
Enemies to Friends
2. What blog posts do you enjoy more writing?
Reviews. I worry myself sick while in the process but I always feel accomplished after they are done.
3. What was the last book you’ve read and absolutely loved?
The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss
4. How do you feel about giving one-star reviews?
I rarely give one-star reviews if I don’t like a book that much I will just DNF it.
5. Are there any genres or sub-genres that you never read?
Erotica. I have nothing against it, it’s just now for me.
6. Have you ever been in a reading slump? If yes, what books helped you get over it?
Yes. I am working on getting over one now. The best thing I have found is not to pressure myself to read and when I feel like I want to read and I just don’t know what to pick up I go back to reading a few chapters to all of Pride and Prejudice. For me, this always works this book is just so comforting. I am finding myself reading a few chapters between me picking up other books right now.
So I am going to cheat on this and say if you decide to do this please use the same questions that I answered above.
I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag!