I was nominated by Christine @ All Booked, thank you so much, Christine, for nominating me! If you have not checked her out please do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
What is a book that has been unread on your shelves the longest?
Ghosts A Treasury of Chilling Tales Old and New
Selected by Marvin Kaye with Saralee Kaye
Do you prefer paperback, hardback, or mass market paperback when reading and why?
Paperbacks. I just prefer using a paperback they can easily be taken anywhere and they are not as heavy has hardback books.
What genre of music is your go-to most days?
What are three things people don’t know about you yet?
- I’m an Aries
- I was born on a Friday the 13th
- I used to sell Avon and I am thinking about going for it again.
How do you organize your bookshelves (genre, color, title, author? Also, I’m all about seeing pictures of them!)?
Genre. Then Authors are grouped together. Please excuse the mess that is my shelves.
What are your favorite posts to do on your blog?
I really enjoy giving reading updates (It’s Monday and WWW Wednesday) doing these posts always makes me feel accomplished. Silly I know but I will take it.
Do you have any animals (pictures are the best!)?
I have 3 dogs, 2 Scottish Terriers, and 1 Yorkshire Terrier. They might be spoiled 🙂
What genre do you not usually read but would like to try and enjoy more?
Where do you typically find yourself blogging: at home, at a coffee shop, at a friend’s house?
At home, I have a desktop. I find it difficult to do it on my phone.
What book do you wish you could warn everyone to avoid reading and why?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I DNF’d this book at 50% done. I do not own the book anymore so I can not tell you want page I just know I was exactly halfway through.
This book is sold as this great Scottish love story with time travel. What they do not tell you is all of the threats and attempts of rape and the abuse committed on the female lead. What really got me was the female lead was just so accepting and it was okay because he made her a ring.
It’s just not okay. If you like this book that’s great but I just could not stomach it.
How many people in your everyday life do you talk to about books?
I have 4
My Daughter Jamie
My Friend Tina
My Friend Kelly
I nominate the following bloggers:
- When asked for a reading recommendation what book(s) to your list?
- Do you prefer series or standalone?
- Do you like subscription boxes? If so what is your favorite one (does not need to be bookish)?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What other hobbies do you have other than blogging?
- What is your blogging schedule? We don’t want to miss a post!
- Do you have social media accounts? If so what is your names so we can follow you?
- What was the last book you bought?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your favorite Disney Movie?
- What is your biggest book disappointment?