I was nominated by Ivy @ ivysbooks, thank you so much, Ivy, for the nomination. If you have not checked her out yet you really should.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions)
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer (I’m looking for unique and creative ones)
- Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy for me to read them all.
What is your least favourite book trop?
Adult/student relationships (ex. Vampire Academy)
Favourite size and shape for a book?
8 x 5.25 typical size for a UK Paperback
Have you ever preferred the tv/movie adaptation to the book? which one?
I can’t think of any.
Favourite non-fiction book you’ve read.
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
What is your most recent addiction?
LOL Stickers for my bullet Journal
Do you buy more than one copy of books? If so which book do you have the most copies off?
Yes. As of writing this post Pride and Prejudice.
If your favourite book was to be adapted would you prefer a TV show or movie?
A TV show most preferably a mini series.
Continued from question 7, who would play the main character?
I have no idea
Continued from question 8, who would play the villain?
I have no ides
What’s your current read?
While writing this (this is done long before it will go up) Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger.
What is your all-time favourite fantasy book/series, that is not Harry Potter?
The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
- How do you decide what book to read next?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- What book would you like to see get more love?
- What do you like the best physical books, e-books, or audio books?
- Is there any genre or subgenre that you don’t want to read?
- POV’s multiple or single?
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your favorite genre?
- What is your favorite bookish quote?
- What is your favorite Disney Movie?
Well since you will see a lot of Award/Tag posts over the next few weeks while I catch up so I am not going to nominating anyone. But if you like these questions please feel free to do them and Tag me so I can see your answers.