Good Morning All,
Today we are doing The Holiday Drinks Book Tag. I was tagged by the wonderful Consu @ The Paper Eyed Girl. If you have not checked her out I really urge you to do so.
1. Hot Chocolate: Marshmallows and chocolate and whipped cream, oh my! Recommend a book that’s sweet through and through.
I really loved this book.
2. Peppermint Mocha: The flavor of peppermint is strong and distinct. Recommend a book with a lot of strong emotions.
3. Apple Cider: It’s so good it can’t be good for you, but it’s from apples—that means it’s healthy, right? Recommend a book full of characters with questionable morals.
4. Eggnog: It’s creamy and smooth, with a little spice, and some people even add alcohol to it. Recommend a book that’s mostly fun, with just a hint of danger.
5. Gingerbread Latte: A drink with a veritable explosion of spices. Recommend a book with a lot of action.
So I may have stretched a little on some of these. But I am sticking to them!
If you have not been tagged and want to do this consider yourself tagged.
Follow me on other platforms:
Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Bloglovin | Facebook
One thought on “The Holiday Drinks Book Tag”