What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Do you ever read a book without reading its synopsis?
If I am picking up the book I have read the synopsis at some point. I have picked up books without rereading the synopsis.
What was the first book you really obsessed over?
What is the best bookstore you’ve visited?
The Strand in NYC
What is a hyped book you have no interest in reading?
Aurora Rising By Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
If you could read any book again for the first time, which book would it be and why?
I wanted to say Harry Potter but then I am afraid that I may not have the same love for the series. So I don’t know so I am going to go with Soulless by Gail Carriger.
What is the best book you have read so far this year?
A Heart in the Balance by L.G. Rollins
What is the worst book you have read so far this year?
The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles
Do you prefer Plot-Based or Character-Based stories?
What is the oldest book you have read?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen published January 28, 1813
What is your favorite book cover (or a recent read that you absolutely loved the cover)?
How do you pick your next read?
By my mood, unless I have a book that I need to review and the date is getting close.
How much time do you spend blogging?
I really have not thought about it but I would have to say its a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Are you a planner or a go with the flow, type of person?
I am a planner. I get very stressed out if I don’t have a plan.
Are there any films that you thought were better than the book?
The Lord of the Rings movies
When in dire situations, what/who keeps you going?
Tina. I don’t know what I would do without her.
How would you describe your blog in just one sentence?
An attempt at promoting books/authors and connecting with people.
Of all the books you own, which one has the nicest cover?
Which country or place would you most like to visit?
What do you think is the most challenging thing about being a book blogger?
Writing reviews that people will want to read.
What are your favorite type of blog posts to write?
Share one of your favorite quotes of the book you are currently reading or have just finished reading.
“For my son, born of a dragon and a phoenix. Fight not for greatness, but for goodness.”
― Renee Ahdieh, Smoke in the Sun
What is your favorite thing about the book blogging community?
The people. They are great, especially during these times.
- Who inspires you the most in this world?
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
- What is your favorite book trope?
- What is the last book you finished?
- What is your comfort food/drink?
- POV’s multiple or single?
- Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
- If you could travel to any place real or not where would it be?
- Are you a cover snob (do they matter)?
- Favorite book series of all time?
- What is your favorite bookish quote?
As always, don’t feel obligated to participate! If you do, let me know so I can check out your answers!