I was tagged by the amazing Brittney @ Perfectly Tolerable. If you have not checked her out you need to do so.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @ okoto enigmas blog)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I am from West Virginia. Born and Raised.
- I write everything out longhand before I type anything.
- I am an Aries
If you could pick one item from any book to own what would it be? (examples: A Wand from Harry Potter, Kell’s Cloak from A Darker Shade of Magic, Flying Carpet from Aladdin, etc)
Alexia’s Parasol from the Parasol Protectorate Series.
Do you subscribe to any subscription boxes? If so, which ones? (Doesn’t have to be book related)
Right now I do not.
What is your favorite kind of Candy?
What is your favorite mythical creature?
Currently Saphria from The Inheritance Cycle.
Do you have a bookstagram? If so what are some of your favorite pictures that you have taken? If not, you can still share any pictures you have taken that you are proud of!
My Best Posts:
- Review: Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
- Review: The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
I am going to cheat and say please use the same questions that I answered.
As always, don’t feel obligated to participate! But if you do let me know so I can check out your answers!!!